Think Of Me Free Music Sheet



Think of me is composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber for his stage musical The Phantom of the Opera. In the musical, Carlotta Giudicelli is cast in the part, but during rehearsal a backdrop falls dangerously close to her. She quits, having had many similar experiences for several years. The managers almost cancel the show, but Meg Giry suggests that her friend Christine DaaĆ© could sing the part. Christine begins to sing, tentatively, but soon she gains confidence and amazes the entire company with her voice and is given the role. During the performance that night, Christine's childhood friend, Raoul de Chagny, attends and is particularly impressed when he hears her. The lyrics of the song itself are asking someone to think of the singer, even when they are "far away and free."


Free Piano Music Score PDF 


Lyrics:

Think of me, think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while -
please promise me you'll try.
When you find that, once again, you long
to take your heart back and be free -
if you ever find a moment,
spare a thought for me

We never said our love was evergreen,
or as unchanging as the sea -
but if you can still remember
stop and think of me . . .

Think of all the things
we've shared and seen -
don't think about the way things
might have been . . .

Think of me, think of me waking,
silent and resigned.
Imagine me, trying too hard
to put you from my mind.
Recall those days
look back on all those times,
think of the things we'll never do -
there will never be a day,
when I won't think of you . . .

RAOUL:
Can it be? Can it be Christine?
Bravo!
Long ago, it seems so long ago
How young and innocent we were...
She may not remember me,
but I remember her...

CHRISTINE
Flowers fades,
The fruits of summer fade,
They have their seasons, so do we
but please promise me, that sometimes
you will think of me!

Artikel Terkait

Think Of Me Free Music Sheet
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email